Saturday, March 15, 2008

Loopy Dolls Blogged


Miriam rocked it by making a butterfly and a cute bunny loopy. She is using a Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 sewing/embroidery machine to stitch together these fun little guys. Miriam and I got a very nice nod from two sweet little blogs joeysdreamgarden.blogspot.com
and theweereview.com (thanks to both of you). We used a vector illustration of the Ben Bear face and digitized it into an embroidery design to effectively reproduce the faces without having to make each one individually.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Love these little guys. Inspiring to see you and Miriams creativity as a team. My friend Yago, I think you met him, crazy Argentine, has a friend into this concept/doll niche called friendswithyou... Not necessarily your style, but a good contact if you want me to ask Yago.

Zeroing my crossbow on the swamprats....

jim